Are you looking for an attractive investment?
considered one of the premier providers for men's haircutting and
grooming services in the country.
The media has described us as, "first class stylists, and a
one-of-a-kind atmosphere for an overall exceptional experience," "a
cool concept that integrates the best stylists with a unique and
relaxing environment," and "think Hooters, then think boxing, now
there is Knockouts - the next level in men's hairdressing."
Knockouts unique line of services offer multiple revenue streams.
Full range of services include:
- Haircuts, Coloring, and Styling
- Hot Towel Treatments and Scalp Massage
- 6 types of massage
- Body waxing
- Manicure and Pedicure
- Retail Products
- Shoe shines
- Hair replacement
- And the list goes on.
We’ve Built a Proven System for Success.
- We offer all of the best elements of franchising including site
selection assistance; floor plan design and layout; operations and
marketing, and group purchasing power.
- We have a thorough management and staff training program for
your team development.
- We have the field support and marketing materials to help you
succeed in your own Knockouts franchise.
Franchising is a two-way street, our success depends on your
success in business. No franchise company can guarantee success,
but we have the team, the talent and the right tools to help you
achieve your business goals.
Why did you become a Knockouts store
feels Knockouts is a sure winner! I looked at a lot of different
franchises in a lot of different areas ... one of the biggest
things that sold me was the leadership of the company ... it’s such
a neat concept, it’s done with a lot of taste and Knockouts’
The Sports Page, Oct, 2004
Our Recent Accomplishments
Listed on the National Cosmetology Commission’s Web Site in
the #1 position, above 33 other Chain Salons
- Listed above:
Listed on Menessentials.com top salons in the US for men’s
- Toni & Guy, Great Clips, Fantastic Sams, Super Cuts, Master
Cuts, Regis Salon, Elizabeth Grady, JC Penney, Pro-Cuts &
- Are You Looking for an Attractive Investment?
Championship Support and Training
- Franchise fee is $22,500; monthly royalty is 6% on gross
- Initial Investment $141,600 - $239,000
- Recession – Resistant
- Cash Business (no receivables)
- No experience needed, Knockouts Girls® manage & operate
- We offer “Protected Territories” around your store
- 4-days training in Dallas, TX
- In-store soft open staff training
- Weekly Franchisee Conference Calls
- Monthly Managers Call
- 600+ pages in our Operations Manual
(on intranet site)
- 248 page Manager’s Training Manual
(on intranet site)
- Training Power Points
- Branding Guidelines & Media Handbook
- On-line webinars
- Conference Calls
- Weekly Newsletter
- Annual Awards Banquet and Conference