Investment Level $337,000 - $539,000
Cash Required: $100,000 - $150,000
Invest in What's Coming - Not in What's
Sweet Nel's is the Next Big Thing - the cafe experience of the
future is here today - and about to explode!
ice cream is fresher, better for you with a richness only
found in gourmet level ice creams. Freshly made
Gelato made in front of you with fresh, organic
ingredients. We even make our own hot fudge from scratch in the
A full selection of Gourmet Coffee
drinks, freshly baked cookies together with our
organic ice creams and gelato makes Sweet Nel's three concepts in
one. Open early mornings to cater to coffee lovers and late nights
to cater to the ice cream crowd, Sweet Nel's caters to everyone,
but especially to the Whole Foods and Trader Joe's kind of consumer
who appreciates both higher quality and organic products.
Watch our video and get an idea of what Sweet Nel's is all
Sweet Nel's - from Nelson's Creamery - an 80 year old
company making ice creams since the 1930's.
Inspired design and efficient use of space makes Sweet Nel's
both attractive and cost effective.
- Total Investment Range: $337,000 - $539,000 (cash required
$100,000 - $150,000)
- Financing available through 3rd party lenders
- Recommended Unit Size - 1,900-2,700 sq. ft.
- Low royalty of only 5% on gross sales (excluding sales tax or
Very Strong Support
- Comprehensive 2-week classroom training.
- 2-week on-site pre-opening support from our field team getting
your Sweet Nel's ready.
- 2 weeks on-site post-opening support ensures smooth operations
even from the very beginning.
- Continuing field service provided by our corporate team to help
you on a ongoing basis.
- In-store teaching seminars, in-store promotional assistance,
ongoing employee training services makes our franchise support
second to none.
- Full marketing support including web based promotional activity
performed by our corporate on your behalf.
Our Products that are In Demand
- Nelson's Dutch Country Organic Ice Creams
- Nelson's Dutch Farms Traditional Ice Creams
- Sweet Nel's Gelato made with organic ingredients
- LaColombe Coffee - celebrated as Philadelphia's best
- Famous 4th Street Cookies - Philly's best cookies for 2
- No chemicals, nothing artificial, no artificial colorings -
only pure and wholesome ingredients.
Talk to Us About How You Could Own a Sweet Nel's - the Next Big