Own a Cutting-Edge Franchise that Offers In-Demand Children’s
Programs and Features Multiple Potential Revenue Streams
is a unique franchise that offers fun, interactive character
development programs designed for children ages 5 to 12. Parents
and schools are increasingly choosing Team Makers’ various
entertaining, engaging, team-building activities that get children
moving, smiling and learning. In response to the significant demand
for our programs, we’re expanding and looking for enthusiastic
individuals to join us. While experience working with children is a
plus, it is not required in order to join us as you’ll receive
extensive training. As a Team Makers franchisee you’ll benefit from
owning a business that features numerous advantages, including-
Cater to the Need for Children’s Programs that Educate, Foster
Character Development and Discourage Bullying
- Home-based business model- No retail location is
necessary, as your part-time facilitators travel directly to your
customer’s location. Therefore, you can operate the business from a
space of 500 to 900 sq. feet in your home or from a small rental
- Low-overhead- Team Makers is a service-based business
that does not require pricey retail real estate space and does not
feature perishable inventory, which keeps your initial investment
low and your operating expenses down.
- Vast target audience - Both schools and parents utilize
- Multiple potential revenue streams- As a Team Makers
franchisee you’ll own a business that offers various programs and
activities, which translate into multiple potential revenue
- After-school programs.
- In-class workshops.
- Customized events and carnivals.
- Birthday parties.
- Summer Camps.
increasingly competitive academic environment, growing concerns
over bullying and a greater emphasis on developing well-rounded
children, the interest in programs that educate children and teach
them important life skills continues to rise. Parents and educators
value our holistic approach to education which incorporates
academics, team-building, and life skills. Team Makers services are
specially designed to meet the educational mandate for character
development in our school systems. Our programs help young
participants take charge of their own learning, build character and
develop core life skills.
As a Team Makers franchisee you’ll own a business that’s
well-positioned in this growing industry. Our programs help
children develop important, highly-desired skills and tools,
- Overcoming bullying and conflict resolution.
- Respect for self and others, enhancing student
- Teamwork- Including promoting the value of cooperation.
- Leadership- Empower children by providing them with leadership
- Physical activity- With the focus on academic performance and
reduction in physical education programs, it’s important to get
kids moving and help them develop a love of exercise.
You’ll Receive a Complete Business System
Makers franchise system provides you with everything you need to
build and grow your business. When you join us you’ll receive:
- Comprehensive training- Our team of experts will teach
you everything you need to know to promote, operate and build your
business. You will receive extensive training both at our head
office and at your location.
- Proprietary content and programs- We’ll supply you with
all of our innovative, proprietary programs and lesson plans.
- A protected territory.
- Ongoing support- Your dedicated account manager, who is
your partner at the corporate office will help you develop and
implement an effective, strategic marketing plan, and will be there
to guide you every step of the way.
- Technology- Our outstanding suite of technology tools
will help you run your business and streamline operations. The
technology tools you’ll receive include:
- Your own micro website.
- Online registration for your customers.
- Online scheduling for your bookings.
- Extensive document library.
- Email marketing platform.