Effective: January 1, 2015
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you request more information from a company that appears on our site, you are asked to fill out a request form or our advertising form. We will ask for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and what capital you may have to invest. The details submitted in this form will be stored on H.A. Bruno's server in the USA and you will become a registered user of this website. So you are aware as to who we will be sharing your information with, the name of the company you requested information about will show up at the bottom of the request form.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
When you click to request more information from a company we will pass your registered details on to that company. This allows the company to contact you in order to pursue your interest in that company. These third parties may choose to market to you directly, in which case you will need to opt-out directly with these third parties. We use the information collected from you to improve the service we offer on our website and use aggregated statistics to help companies to improve the effectiveness of their page(s) on our site. If you do not want us to share your information with third parties, please do not fill out the Request Info Forms. If you have previously allowed us to share your personal information with these companies and decide to discontinue, please contact us at email@example.com or contact the third party company directly.
We will use the information collected on our advertising opportunities form to contact you regarding advertising on our site and to fulfill your requests.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE SITE
We will send you a welcoming email to verify that you are who you say you are. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
We will send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
We will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe by either following the instructions located in each newsletter or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCIAL MEDIA (FEATURES) AND WIDGETS:
- We will only email you our newsletter only until you decide to opt out by changing your preferences (details of how to do this are in every email sent)
- We will occasionally send you information about franchise events and opportunities, upcoming exhibitions, special offers on publications and other franchise related subjects if, and only if, you opt in and only until you decide to opt out, which you may do by following the instructions located at the bottom of each communication.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service and sending you newsletters and other emails on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may use your personal information in aggregate (and therefore anonymously) for market research purposes, to track activity on our site, to publish trends and/or to improve usefulness and content.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by HA Bruno LLC and our marketing partners,affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 and Flash to collect and store information. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that collects personal information.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, delete inaccuracies or amend it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
H.A. Bruno LLC
210 East Route 4, Suite 304
Paramus, NJ 07652 USA